LandPartners is focused on attracting and retaining quality candidates, and are always seeking motivated and talented people to join our team. We offer internships and career opportunities for survey graduates, administration staff and also encourage international applications
For a candidate to be successful they must:
• meet the qualifications specified for their role of choice
• fit the LandPartners culture of collaboration, respect and dedication
• demonstrate a passion for continued learning and desire to be a part of LandPartners’ continued success.
In return, LandPartners offers the opportunity to work beside some of the best people in the industry with cutting-edge technologies in a safe, supportive work environment focused on teamwork and sharing of success.
• Minimum 5 years post-graduate relevant experience
• Highly negotiable salary for the right candidate
Field / Senior Surveyor
• Undergraduate or graduate with minimum 2 years’ experience
• Previous experience in RMS surveys and MX software would be an advantage
Other skills the succesful candidates will possess include:
• Experience using Leica survey equipment
• Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy
• An ability to work autonomously
• Experience with Auto CAD, Civil CAD or Civil 3D